As you’re on your way to choose the driving school for the new driver in your home, you’ll be overwhelmed by the options on offer. Though there’s no dearth of programs, not each of them fits the requirement of the new driver. There are plenty of credentials that you need to consider while looking for the perfect program. Before you get registered for one, just look at the following factors.
- Location of the school – It‘s a good idea to find a school nearby. You can check local Yellow Pages or simply go online and search for a school in your locality so you can have a walk or take public transport to reach there.
- Check the prices – Every school has their individual fees structure while all of them offer pretty much the same programs. While looking for a driving school, check the prices that suit you the best. After all, you must not spend a fortune to learn driving.
- Verify if the school has a valid MTO licence – You should make sure your chosen school has a valid licence issued by the MTO.
- Ask about instructor’s credentials – There’s nothing hurting about asking the credential of the trainer. Ensure that the instructor is adequately insured and properly certified. You need to know about his/her experience as a trainer so you can be rest assured that you’re going to be a responsible driver.
- Student-teacher ratio – It’s wise to ask about that. Just like any institution, the more trainers there are, the better the chances of learning something. If there’s scarcity of teachers, it is likely that your driving training will be lacking as you won’t be able to get required attention.
These are just a few things you should know before getting admission in a driving school Toronto. It is important that you learn the right way of driving to become a safe driver while avoiding bad driving habits.