There are many numerical based subjects in ca like accounting,Cost Accounting and Financial Management, Advanced Accounting, Advanced Management Accounting etc.which requires a lot of practice for solving questions in CA Final exams. You have to follow a proper schedule for preparation of these subjects like-
- First of all complete your entire syllabus and make sure that don’t skip any topic from study material of institute.
- After completing your syllabus fix a target for each subject,your target must be for a particular number of days.
- For example if there are 40 questions of any chapter which are prepared by your tuition teacher then make a target and solve these 40 questions .Try to complete it as soon as possible then see all the questions of study material/practice manual properly and make it sure that you have already covered all the questions of your institute material .
- For scoring good marks don’t skip any single question from your institute material.
- We also advised you to prepare one register in your own language regarding all concepts of every chapter,this will help you before your final exams,tick the questions which is not solved by you and discuss it with your teacher,mark important topics and important questions.
- When you are solving the questions make proper format so that you can easily make that format in your final exams.
- For scoring good marks presentation is also important,left proper margin on your answer sheet,do proper formatting also, must solve your numerical neat and clean.
- Solve more and more numerical because practice makes a man perfect, always solve the question by your hand not just read the question.
Must Read: How To Study For Direct Tax